The purpose of this Blog

This blog is to detail my 50 years (1973 - 2023) with a 1928 Chevrolet tourer, affectionately called "The Red Chev".

The acquisition, restoration, improvements and my experiences over the years are covered in as much detail as I can remember.

Some of the later postings include car club outings and other vintage car items that I hope will be of interest to people.

If you have the time, scroll back to where it all began in 1973 and follow the journey so far.

Thanks for dropping by.

Regards Ray Dean


See my new section "The Red Chev - Repairs, Improvements, Maintenance and Technical Details" located on the left hand side of the screen.




Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

28 Tourer Wreck, very restorable

Found this on Facebook

"I believe it's a 1928 from all the research I've done. Pulled it out of a barn where it had been sitting for who knows how long. No engine or transmission, but the bell housing with clutch pedal is there. Have bumpers, grille/radiator, hood, dash, 2 windshield frames, and the headlights with mount bracket. I also have the frame for the canvas top. Car rolls and steers and the tires hold air. There is no title nor can I find a VIN tag. Make me a REASONABLE offer. Drop me an email with questions or if interested"




No comments:

Post a Comment