The purpose of this Blog

This blog is to detail my 50 years (1973 - 2023) with a 1928 Chevrolet tourer, affectionately called "The Red Chev".

The acquisition, restoration, improvements and my experiences over the years are covered in as much detail as I can remember.

Some of the later postings include car club outings and other vintage car items that I hope will be of interest to people.

If you have the time, scroll back to where it all began in 1973 and follow the journey so far.

Thanks for dropping by.

Regards Ray Dean


See my new section "The Red Chev - Repairs, Improvements, Maintenance and Technical Details" located on the left hand side of the screen.




Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

At last I catch up with the man from Tallahasse

I have known Jerry from Florida for the last few years but we have never spoken a word. All our conversations up until now have has been by emails or facebook.

Tonight for the first time, using Skype we were able to chat face to face, planning my visit to see him and his wife Linda in January, when we will be in the States to visit my son and daughter in-law on the occasion of  the birth of their fist child due early in the month..

Jerry is another Chev man, and has a beautiful 1928 Chev truck, which I affectionately call  "The Green Jalopy"

You can see the full story on the Green Jalopy at

http://jerrys1928greenchevtruck.blogspot.com.au/?zx=243debe5cc3380c4




No comments:

Post a Comment