The purpose of this Blog

This blog is to detail my 50 years (1973 - 2023) with a 1928 Chevrolet tourer, affectionately called "The Red Chev".

The acquisition, restoration, improvements and my experiences over the years are covered in as much detail as I can remember.

Some of the later postings include car club outings and other vintage car items that I hope will be of interest to people.

If you have the time, scroll back to where it all began in 1973 and follow the journey so far.

Thanks for dropping by.

Regards Ray Dean


See my new section "The Red Chev - Repairs, Improvements, Maintenance and Technical Details" located on the left hand side of the screen.




Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

No bells and whistles. No fancy computer stuff, that's way above me anyway. Just the best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all those who view this blog. What started as a diary for my kids to document what I have done in the name of this crazy hobby called Vintage Cars has turned into something a lot more. I enjoy sharing the highs and lows from the past that may help others, and any updates and related topics as they occur. More importantly it makes you realize you how much you have achieved over the years. I just wish I had taken more photos.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And just a quick thank you to the brains behind this blog. I managed to get a few shots when she was deep in thought and doing some editing.



No comments:

Post a Comment