The purpose of this Blog

This blog is to detail my 50 years (1973 - 2023) with a 1928 Chevrolet tourer, affectionately called "The Red Chev".

The acquisition, restoration, improvements and my experiences over the years are covered in as much detail as I can remember.

Some of the later postings include car club outings and other vintage car items that I hope will be of interest to people.

If you have the time, scroll back to where it all began in 1973 and follow the journey so far.

Thanks for dropping by.

Regards Ray Dean


See my new section "The Red Chev - Repairs, Improvements, Maintenance and Technical Details" located on the left hand side of the screen.




Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Some Beautiful 28 Chevs, and a few others in Brazil

I received an email the other day from Luis Fernando Graeff from Brazil with some very nice looking Chevs.

His message said

Dear Ray,

My name is Luis Graeff, i am a agronomist engineer and farmer 47 years old. I live in Passo
Fundo, a city to the south of BRAZIL. My family have many Chevrolet cars:

Two 1928 Chevrolet National AB

One 1928 Chevrolet Speedster

One 1924 Chevrolet Truck for Restoration

One 1925 Chevrolet Truck in Restoration

We have a Brazilian Chevrolet car named OPALA, made in Brazil in the 70's, 80's and 90's,
inspired in the German Opel Record and American Chevy Nova.

I am sending you pictures of our cars.
 
Regards
 
Luis Grqeff

Just take a look at these beautiful Chevs, Luis should be very proud of his collection and the condition they are in, as the following pictures illustrate:
 
1

2

3
 4


5
 6

 7


8

9
 10

 11

 12

13

 14


15
 

No comments:

Post a Comment